If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the following links useful
Please let us know what you think about the links or let us know of any sites you have visited that may be of interest to our school community.
- Parent View – Give your views about the school to Ofsted through Parent View
- Topmarks- Articles by practising teachers designed to help with the education of your child.
- BBC Adult learning- Useful advice about ways of getting into adult learning
- BBC Parents- Information helping you to support your child’s learning
- Government information- the latest and widest public service information from the UK government
Please also visit our ESafety resources page for lots more useful information and links to help you to keep your child safe online at home
On the bottom right hand side of this page, there is a red CEOP Report Abuse icon. Please use this if you need to report abuse on or misuse of the internet.
Keeping Children & Young People Safe
- Barnardo’s – Barnardo’s helps the most vulnerable children and young people transform their lives and fulfil their potential.
- Beyond Bullying – is a website for young people, parents and professionals seeking guidance on bullying.
- Childline – ChildLine is the UK’s free, 24-hour Helpline for children in distress or danger who may feel they have nowhere else to turn.
- Domestic Violence: How To Get Help When You’re Scared Of The Consequences
- National Children’s Bureau – NCB promotes the voices, interests and well-being of all children and young people across every aspect of their lives.
- NSPCC – UK’s leading charity specialising in child protection and the prevention of cruelty to children. + Helpline for reporting abuse
- Knowsley Help 4 Me – Extensive online directory for information about childcare and services for families, both locally and nationally
- Knowsley Family Information Service and youthactivitiesinknowsley.co.uk – Local information from around the Knowsley area.
- Think U Know – Information from the Home Office to help you find out how to keep your children safe when they use the Internet.
- Shelter – Advice and information regarding housing and homelessness