Year 4 (Class 9)
Class 9’s Page!
On this page you will find up to date information about current topics, information about our learning and key dates for your diary.
Date for your diary!
Class 9 will be going on a trip to the World Museum, to visit the Terracotta Warriors, on the 9th May. Details will be sent out shortly.
Here are the range of topics we will be learning:
- Continue to develop writing skills.
- Using possessive apostrophe conjunctions, adverbs and prepositions.
- Using determiner, possessive pronoun, nouns and pronouns.
- Developing their use of subordinate clauses.
- Louis Sachar -Holes and Fuzzy Mud
- Multiplication and Division- involving formal written methods
COME AND SEE
- New Life
- Building Bridges
- God`s People
- States of Matter
- Heating and Melting Investigation
- Water Cycle
- The Fauna and Flora of the Arctic and Antarctica- Similarities and Differences
- Pablo Picasso
•select and arrange materials for a striking effect.
• ensure work is precise.
• use coiling, overlapping, tessellation, mosaic and montage.
- Aim: take part in outdoor and adventurous activity challenges both individually and within a team
- We built this city
- The Body
It is important that your child attends school regularly.
Homework will be given out on FRIDAY and should be returned by WEDNESDAY to celebrate our good work!
Please make sure children have the correct P.E kits– NO TRAINERS– children need to wear pumps.
Snack: your child has the opportunity to buy a healthy snack during morning break– fruit, water, cheese.
Trips: We will inform you in advance if we are going on a trip.